Wednesday 15 June 2016

Hello again....

then some one year later, something else, not foreseen, not forecast, unpredictable , unexpected , took place..

Now as I understood it since, it was that again "I" had live something like it was about dullness, sadness, grey day, no hope, tired, dissatisfaction, discontentment, sort of suffering - sorrow, for once ,well one more time was just lived to its very end, there was no resistance somehow to that...

then this energy was right back, no spine energy climbing this time , but just the all shebang was there again, the connection with ??? was on again, all the senses were immediately amplified, all the sadness was wiped away, and instead a state of deep contentment was there, not the partial one of the lotto winner....absolute contentment and peace, both words are appropriate here..

Of course in such time the question of the meaning of life was not asked, not that it was found or not, but such question only arises from a suffering brain mind as one of its attempt to get rid of its nonsensical life, so its suffering life ...which is something rare people would admit as being a fact because the fear to totally drown into it is there, yet the only known thing in such moment is that I do not know what can take place.

All this happened in a town of no interest at all, a sort of brand new quick rebuilt town with no character, as it was destroyed during world war two by the so called allies of the French people, and as my father said at the time : with such allies you do not need enemies.

Anyway, this bliss was there and my best friend at the time who was with me at the bus stop, immediately felt it somehow too, and gently asked me if he could stay with me, which he did....

Most of what took place as events this day are not recorded, I know that as this took place at around 9 in the morning and it is only at 5 ish in the afternoon that I went out of that state...what I remember does not fill the gap at all....

I remember that many children in town were attracted by us, and instinctively would come towards us, but the parents would not allow it, at some stage we had a drink , like lemonade in a pub, and for some time I was just staring at the glass as it was felt as deeply and amazingly "powerful", but everything was as such indeed...in such state of the mind there is no value given, ALL IS AT THE SAME LEVEL, as part of "it"....so of course no hierarchy, no rejection even of the thing you usually find most horrible or ugly, meaning that one goes all the way along with it..

It is entirely different than thought, it contains no fear, no sorrow etc..too vast to be described...

Back to thinking I would say that it is a benediction, but even that does not fit....no word does because "it" does not need words...nor to be stated as this or that...

I guess many thing took place and at some stage I found myself sitting on a bench with a tramp near by me when this exact thought came to me: I hope this is going to last !!

It immediately ended...and to such extend this did not come back to such extend since, that was some 43 years ago....

but this will be for next time, all this is just a start....

One thing what is not normal as we know it, I just had lived what thought would call the most extraordinary moment of a lifetime, yet when it took place all seemed just "normal" and more than fine of course,  and when "it " was gone, there was not a shred of  disappointment that it was gone.When thought lives such moment and it is gone, it cry upon itself, it is disorientated, it is sad, in pain eventually  etc etc

but here none of that was there..."we" must develop all that indeed !!


No comments:

Post a Comment